Inclement Weather Policy
Directions to Office
- Office Hours
- You may contact our office by telephone, (501) 329-9060, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Patient appointment times are normally available Tuesday - Friday; Monday appointments are available on a limited basis. Please call in advance so that your appointment may be scheduled at a convenient time. If you call after hours, please leave a message and your telephone number so that your call can be returned promptly.
- Infection Control
- Treatment is provided in an environment that is disease free, using instruments that are autoclaved (heat sterilized) according to the latest recommendations of the American Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We are happy to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have about safety or your treatment.
- Our goal is to provide quality treatment in a relaxed environment. We offer a variety of modern dental treatment options to restore or replace teeth, to help you maintain your teeth for a lifetime. In many cases, different choices are available, and we can help you determine which course of treatment is best for you. Cosmetic services to help improve your smile can often be accomplished without the need for anesthesia. If you are like many people - a little apprehensive about dental treatment - nitrous oxide gas is available to make the process less stressful.
- Dental Insurance
- We accept most traditional dental insurance programs, and can save you paperwork by submitting claims directly to your carrier. We are a "participating provider" for Delta Dental, Blue Cross, Aetna, Metlife and other insurance plans. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning coverage, your deductible, or other insurance details.
- Payment Options
- After your initial appointment and examination, we can provide a written estimate of costs for any anticipated treatment. We ask that payments be made at the time of treatment by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover.) Patients having insurance coverage are requested to pay their deductible or co-payment (if any) at the time of treatment. CareCredit financing is available for patients who prefer to spread payments over a longer time period.